Prince Sultan Cardiac Center (PSCC)
Prince Sultan Cardiac Center is considered a unique model matching the most advanced cardiac centers in developed countries in the provision of high quality comprehensive cardiovascular services to all armed forces personnel, their dependants and other eligible patients.
In keeping pace with constant developments in the field, Prince Sultan Cardiac Center organizes symposiums and scientific programs; promotes and pursues scientific research relative to cardiovascular diseases and Cardiac Surgery.
PCSS Medical Facilities:
PSCC has total of (174) beds dedicated to adult and pediatric cardiac patients distributed as follows:
- (4) Operating Rooms.
- Surgical ICU: (19) beds, (10) for Adult and (9) for Pediatric.
- Ward (1/6): (23) beds for Adult Cardiac Surgery, including (6) ICU beds.
- Ward (1/7): (30) beds for Pediatric Cardiac Surgery, including (3) ICU beds.
- Ward (2/6) ICU: (11) beds for Pediatric ICU.
- Ward (2/7): (14) beds for Pediatric Cardiology.
- Ward (2/8): (20) beds for Adult Cardiology, including (6 ICU beds).
- Ward (2/9): (6) beds for Congenital Heart Diseases.
- Ward (3/7): (26) beds for Adult Cardiology.
- Ward (3/6) CCU: (25) beds, including (17 for Adult) and (8 for Pediatric).
- Cardiac Cath. Lab: (6) labs., including Cardiac Electrophysiology lab and the Recovery ward for the day case procedures.
- Cardiac Recovery: (12) beds.
|PSCC has around 31 rooms dedicated to outpatients, as follows: Adult Cardiology Clinic || |
|Pediatric Cardiology Clinic|| |
|Heart Transplant Clinic|| |
|Pacemakers Clinic (Adult & Pediatric)|| |
|Heart Failure Clinic|| |
|Valves Clinic|| |
|Cardiac Rehabilitation & Prevention Clinic|| |
|Congenital Heart Diseases (CHD) Clinic|| |
|Adult Primary Care Clinic|| |