This is a sample notification!
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
01 December 2022 | 09:03 ص
Rights and duties of the patient's family
Patient's Family Rights
- PSCC is committed to preserving all rights of the patient (and his/ her legal guardian).
- PSCC is committed to providing all its available capabilities for the treatment of the patient.
- Expects full cooperation of all PSCC staff with the patient's family regarding his/ her treatment, to the extent permitted by the desire of the patient (or his/her legal guardian).
- Be of things they are not allowed to bring inside the PSCC.
- Any members of the patient's family is entitled to file a written complaint or suggestions, signed or unsigned, to the Patient Services Department without compromise to the quality of service provided to the patient.
Patient's Family Duties
- Treat all PSCC staff and other patients politely and respectfully.
- Observe and respect the patient's privacy.
- Adheres to the instructions communicated to them by the medical team and nursing staff
- Report any unexpected changes in the patient's health condition to the medical team and nursing staff.
- Collaborate with the medical team and nursing staff, as necessary.
- Cooperate with other family members in coordinating inquiries and communications with the medical team treating the patient and nursing staff in such a manner as to refrain from wasting the doctor’s time or causing inconvenience to them in repeating the explanation of the patient's health situation and the developments in his/her medical condition.
- Refrain from giving the patient any type of medications.
- Refrain from giving the patient any kind of food or beverages without consultation with the medical team and nursing staff.
- Refrain from assisting the patient in violating the instructions of the medical team and nursing staff.
- Commitment to public decency in addition to respecting others personal values, cultural, social and religious beliefs.
- Respect the privacy of other patients and companions (watchers).
- Adherence to PSCC regulations and guidelines.
- Preserving the property and cleanness of the PSCC.
- Refrain from bringing things that are not allowed inside the PSCC, and be responsible for consequences entailed in violating such policy.
- § Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the center.